Under the umbrella of Karakoram International university main campus QEC was establish at KIU Ghizer campus in according to the Quality Assurance (QA) framework of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) to maintain and enhance the quality of education and to promote research culture at Karakoram International university Ghizer Campus.
The primary purpose of QEC is to continuously strengthen capacity and capabilities of the university to continuously improve quality of teaching, research and other services.T
A Model Quality Assurance Step” at the university with standardized procedures and practices in higher education.
Karakoram International University resolves to guarantee its stakeholders that the quality of the university education be maintained and enhanced as per international standards, and procedures and protocols are regularly checked for transparency and objectivity in order to achieve quality enhancement.
- To ensure quality education at the University under the umbrella of Quality Assurance Agency of Higher Education Commission
- To Identify and rectify the gaps hampering imparting quality education
- To build the capacity of the faculty according to the modern lines
- To establish the standard parameters for quality education, training, assessment, and evaluation
- To identify the modern tools in teaching and research and incorporate it in the education system as and when needed
Assistant Director QEC